8.24.2012

Peter Laird Comments On The Leaked TANT Script

Someone posted a comment on Peter Laird's blog, and linked him to the TANT script that I posted a couple of days ago. This is what he had to say about it:

Someone else alerted me to the existence of this script, and I just a few minutes ago finished reading it. If it is, in fact, the actual draft that was rejected and caused the production of the next TMNT movie to be pushed back to 2014 because the script was unsatisfactory, then I think all true TMNT fans should be grateful to the new "powers that be" that they did not allow this wretched thing to go any further. It could definitely be taken as a good sign if that is the case.

It reminds me of one of the reasons I am glad to not own the property anymore... because I don't have to tear what little hair I have left out while trying to fix junk like this. -- PL


I think I speak for everyone when I say that if the production stays closed (and is later picked up by a production firm not lead by Michael Bay) then we will be very grateful. Because that script wasn't at all satisfactory.

To read the script for yourself, just click here for my review of it.

3 comments:

  1. Your disdain for Michael Bay intrigues me and I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A WAY better TMNT script than the one that was leaked (also fan fiction)... http://www.mediafire.com/view/?2gqroctwd9xhcyw

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete